Has your office started using Microsoft 365? Congratulations! Hope you’re finding it as user friendly as we are, but … have you set it up on your mobile device yet? Here’s a simply guide to set up Office 365 on your device.
- Go to your iPhone or iPad’s Settings, scroll down and select ‘Accounts & Passwords’, ‘Add Account’. Select ‘Exchange’.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and a description of your account. Select ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Sign In’. (Note: Tap Configure manually if you need to enter server settings.)
- Enter the password associated with your email account. Select ‘Sign in’ or ‘Next’.
- The Mail app may request certain permissions. Select ‘Accept’.
- Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device, such as contacts, reminders etc and select ‘Save’. You’re done!
- Install the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store
- Open the Outlook for Android app.
- Select ‘Get Started’ if it’s your first time. Otherwise, open the Menu and select ‘Settings’, ‘Add Account’, ‘Add Email Account’.
- Enter your full email address, then tap Continue. (If you’re asked to choose your provider, you’ll have to set up your Exchange manually or set up an IMAP or POP account.)
- Enter your email account password and select ‘Sign In’ or ‘Next’. (The sign in screen may look different for you depending on your email provider.
- If 2-step verification is enabled, verify yourself using the method you set up – 6 digit code, phone call, or Microsoft Authenticator app. (If you’re prompted to Set up 2-step verification for Office 365, it may be required by your IT admin.)
- If your IT admin has set additional policies, select ‘Activate’ and ‘Activate again’. Outlook may also request permission to access your calendar, contacts, etc. Select ‘Yes’ or ‘Allow’. And Youre done!
If you still need help, one of our fabulous tech’s are happy to visit your office and update all staff devices at once or on a case by case basis. We can also assist with staff training sessions or info sessions about Microsoft 365 in general, just give us a call to arrange.