Office 365 Support
IQPC are a certified Microsoft Cloud partner and can manage the Office 365 Business migration of your exchange email hosting by taking out any risk, uncertainty or downtime. We safely manage the seamless transfer of your data and take care of the migration process from end to end, so you don’t have to.
After an initial consultation, we work with you to plan all of the details around timing, staff and your general business activities to set up required email accounts and file migration, without business interruption.
We understand that any downtime in email, reflects the same in your business, so our experienced technicians work through the set up process and gather required information from your Exchange, Gmail, IMAP or POP3 accounts and copy across to Office 365 Business.
We come in, set up and you are practically ready to go. The IQPC team are also available for any further support required by your team during the teething process.
Benefits of Office 365
We think you’ll love Office 365 Business and here’s a few reasons why:
- Increase in security – Anti-malware and anti-spam filtering protects your mailboxes
- Sharing of business information is made easier – anywhere access to email, calendar, and contacts on all major browsers and across devices
- Can result in a cost saving – You will no longer need your own on-premises exchange server which can save thousands of dollars per year in maintenance and replacement costs.
- Improved productivity with documents being more easily tracked, shared and managed.
- Easy and seemless automated off-site back up’s
- Reliability – A guaranteed 99.9% of uptime
- Ease of scalability – efficiently add new users, services, increase storage capacity and reset passwords through a web based interface.
- Microsoft have built in multiple spam filters to protect your email from commencement.
- Cloud file storage – easily store, access and discover your personal and shared work files in Office 365 Business.
- Sharepoint – Empower sharing and collaboration on your intranet. Give your team a place where they can organise and collaborate on content, data, and news.
- You will always have the latest Microsoft Office desktop applications – there is no need to wait for (or budget for) lengthy software updates across your business.