Recommended Technology Platform
Our engineers are trained in and keep up to date with technology across this core set of products to make sure that we can quickly, efficiently and expertly assist you with working with those products.
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Servers, including Exchange and SQL
- Hyper-V Virtualisation
- Windows 10 Pro/Business/Enterprise
- Windows 11 Pro/Business/Enterprise
- MacOS 11+
- Microsoft Office
- Datto SaaS and BCDR
- Veeam Backups
- LastPass Password Management
- Exclaimer Signature management
- Printix Print Management
- BreezeConnect SIP Trunking
- Vocus SIP Trunking
- 3CX Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
- Microsoft Teams Calling
- Microsoft Surface
- Lenovo laptops, desktops, monitors
- HP laptops, desktops, monitors
- Dell laptops, desktops, monitors
- Cisco Meraki networking equipment
- Ubiquiti Unifi networking equipment
- Yealink Phone Handsets
- Jabra Phone Handsets
- Logitech Video Conferencing
- Eaton UPS
Third Party Vendors
Whilst we pride ourselves on our troubleshooting skills and abilities to solve many different types of technical problems, please bear in mind that for 3rd party products outside our Recommended Platform, it may take us some extra time to familiarise ourselves with managing and supporting these products.
If the issues can and should be supported by the 3rd party vendor, then we may help you liaise with the vendor directly to get the problem solved in the most efficient and timely manner for you.
We may still be able to purchase items from other vendors at your request (depending on whether our distributors stock them); however, if any unforeseen issues arise in the setup, installation and ongoing use, we may need to invoice you separately for this time.