Frequently Asked Questions
Is IQPC an authorised retailer of any big tech brands?
We have relationships with all leading suppliers and brands so we can make the best recommendations for your budget and requirements.
Some of the brands we are aligned with include Microsoft, Lenovo, Cisco, Apple, HP, Kyocera, Intel, Meraki, Kaseya, Datto, Veeam, Juniper, Eaton, NodeOne, Exclaimer, Logitech, 3CX.
We are also a ACSC (Australian Cyber Security Centre) Network Partner.
You can have peace of mind when using IQPC to set up or upgrade your office and equipment.
What is IQPC's approach to providing IT services?
At IQPC, we pride ourselves on fostering in-person relationships with businesses and their staff. We provide on-site solutions and guidance to your team to build trust and understanding between your Business and our IT Support Engineers.
It’s our goal to give you the most personalised and effective solutions for your IT management needs, and maintain an ongoing relationship between our team and your staff.
We genuinely care. We are client focussed and love to help businesses cope with the stress of running or managing a business through:
- Providing cost effective support to small and medium businesses that may not be able to otherwise access it
- Delivering leading edge, modern, up to date solutions
- Providing continuous improvement – we have been providing high quality support for over 30 years
- Continuity of ownership – we’ve had the same owners since inception, who have grown to a team of 25 people with a wealth of knowledge
- Fostering strong growth that matches the demand for our exceptional service
- Evolving to meet the current needs of the IT landscape – we adapt and change
- Completing a large range of projects extending to multi-million dollar IT rollouts
- Supporting companies large and small
- Implementing automation and efficiencies for clients
- Supporting the community in which we work
Does IQPC offer after-hours IT support?
We have an after-hours phone line dedicated to clients to call in the case of an emergency where they will get one of our team on the phone when they need it most.
What is IQPC's response time for IT support requests?
For problems or requests that you report to us, we will respond within one hour. We will evaluate the severity and impact of the issue and schedule the job accordingly.
Our individual response times are covered in our service agreements, so you can be confident that your urgent issues will always be handled quickly and efficiently.
What industries does IQPC specialise in serving?
We support a very wide range of businesses in size and industry including, some of which include:
- Resources and Mining
- Not For Profit
- Building + Construction
- Architecture + Engineering
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Legal Services
Do you have a question that we haven’t answered yet? Or would you like to know more? Contact us today and we’ll get in touch.
We offer friendly, expert IT support and cyber security solutions tailored to your unique circumstances. We develop strong client relationships and deliver IT solutions that give businesses a competitive advantage.
IQPC is a success because of our outstanding people. Our team works tirelessly to deliver the best IT service and are proactive in finding solutions that meet the needs of our valued clients.
Join The Team
We are always on the look out for technology enthusiasts, who are dedicated problem solvers and critical thinkers, to join our team. If you’re reliable, personable and excited to grow with us we want to hear from you.
Book A Free Business IT Review
We like to make sure that businesses are up to date with current IT security, products and trends. That’s why we offer all Perth businesses a free annual Business IT Review.